Other One Health Issues - Blue Green Algae

Blue Green Algae on lakes

Pet owners need to be mindful around algae blooms. If animals ingest the toxin, they can be quickly paralyzed and die. Signs of poisoning include weakness, staggering, difficulty breathing, convulsions and death. For more information on the dangers of blue green algae and a map of current conditions, click here

CDC posters and fliers for animal owners - free!  


Click on the links below for more information on:

Ticks and Lyme Disease